Re: problem with ux400

    Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 08:58 EDT
    From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
    I find it very helpful to see other's problem reports, if only for
    information purposes.  If someone wants to respond, great.  If not the
    only thing lost is net bandwidth.  I'd like to see all problem reports
    copied to SLUG.

No!  You'll also lose at least *THIS* reader.  I don't have time to
wade through that much mail, and it's only fair that Symbolics be
asked to make an initial try before inflicting the problems on such
volunteers as Barmar & myself.  I suspect that Barry is probably
near the limit of the time he's willing to spend answering Slug mail,
so it's not like you're going to get more answers, either.