Date: Mon, 25 Jun 90 10:34 CDT
From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>
Subject: DocEx error trying to read section 'Table of Program Output Facilities'
To: Donald H. Mitchell <dmitchell@backus.trc.amoco.com>

Found the bug; it only occurs on Ivory machines when looking up a flavor
method.  SAGE::ARGLIST-FOR-FUNCTION-RECORD contains the following:

		    (cond (function-standin nil)
			  ((atom function) nil)
			  ((eq (car function) 'defun-in-flavor) 2)
			  ((member (car function) flavor:*fdefinable-method-types*)
			   #+3600 3))

The bug is that there's no #+imach variant in the last clause.  This is
causing the COND to return what MEMBER returns, which is a tail of
*FDEFINABLE-METHOD-TYPES*, rather than an integer or NIL as expected.

                                                barmar