CLOS flavor-compile-methods equiv needed?

 When I load a bin with CLOS defclasses in it, it compiles them
"on the fly". Is there an equivalent to (flavor-compile-methods '(f1..))
to force compilation at compile-time?

 I also get messages about the constructors being defined twice for
the 2nd through nth instances of a class in the instances BIN file
when it is loaded. Is this also caused by the lack of CLOS-compile-methods?

 The DOC EX was no help... (lists only compile-flavor-methods)

thanks in advance,
jim