Copy Bug Reports to SLUG? (was Re: problem with ux400)

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 90 09:32 EDT
From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
Subject: Copy Bug Reports to SLUG? (was Re: problem with ux400)
To: "3077::IN%\"SLUG@warbucks.ai.sri.COM\""@TSD1

Eric writes:

 > I think what you are asking for is an easy, FREE, way to get at the
 > information that in many cases originates from Symbolics to PAYING
 > software support customers.

No, I am asking to hear about the problems others are having in a timely
way and to be made aware if there are fixes.  If I need those fixes and
they're available from Symbolics at a reasonable price (as the ECO tapes
have been), I'd be glad to pay them for their efforts.  And if there are
user-written fixes, I'd like to hear about them too.

Len Moskowitz
                                                   Allied-Signal Aerospace Co.
moskowitz@bendix.com (CSnet)                       Bendix Test Systems Division
moskowitz%bendix.com@relay.cs.net (ARPAnet)        Mail code 4/8
...rutgers!bendix.com!moskowitz                    Teterboro, NJ 07608