any way to update a namespace from SUN yellow pages?

Our symbolics machines are now in a mostly sun environment, and it's becoming
a hassle to track all the changes that occur (we have an organization that
manages this for our suns but not for our symbolics).  Has anyone written
something to update a namespace from the Sun yellow pages?  I basically want
to handle new sparcstations and address changes.

Our yellow page maps contain the basic information (name and address) and we
could probably live with reasonable defaults for the machine type, services
and other properties needed for our namespace.

 - Mark Shirley