:ROW-WISE option for presentation type ALIST-MEMBER

    Date: Fri, 10 Aug 90 15:31 EDT
    From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>

	Date: Fri, 10 Aug 90 13:14 EDT
	From: bill@CASSIOPEIA.Mystech.DialNet.Symbolics.com (Bill Anderson)

	Does anyone have any experience using the :ROW-WISE option with the presentation type
	ALIST-MEMBER? I know it's not documented, but is this a lack of the documentation? or is this
	code that hasn't been cleaned, with :ROW-WISE eventually being ignored? Can this be made to
	work the way it appears that it should? Easily?

    You appear to be guessing the meaning of :ROW-WISE incorrectly.  It
    affects the order of the choices only if they don't all fit on a line.
    [...]
						    barmar
You're quite right, thanks.
I guess what I thought (and really wanted) was an option to specify the number of columns so
that I could force this to 1.

Oh well, thanks anyway...

	-ba