[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Bill_Park@qm.sri.com (Bill Park)
- Subject: FWD>to forward...
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John C. Mallery)
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 1990 19:20:00 -0400
- Cc: slug@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM
- Character-type-mappings: (1 0 (NIL 0) (:FIX :BOLD :NORMAL) "CPTFONTCB")
- Fonts: CPTFONT, CPTFONTCB
- In-reply-to: The message of 23 Aug 90 23:49 EDT from Bill Park <Bill_Park@qm.sri.com>
I have a facility (876 lines of code) that supports various hardcopy
operations for dynamic windows. It scales and orients the full virtual window
to fit on one page 2, or 4 pages. It also generates postscript files with the
bounding box comments. It doesn't depend on graphic operations working
properly on hardcopy streams (they didn't in 7.2) but it also does not try to
handle grey levels. It doesn't require coming up with redisplay code. It
doesn't produce mirror images. Several commands are defined for standard
dynamic lisp listeners, but my uses involve calling its main function.
1HARDCOPY-WINDOW0:1 0(WINDOW &KEY (SOURCE :VIRTUAL-WINDOW) (ZOOM 1) TITLE PRINTER
PATHNAME (CLOSE-BLINKERS T) (ANNOUNCEMENT TV:*SCREEN-HARDCOPY-ANNOUNCEMENT*)
(TILING-HYSTERISIS 0.1) DATA-CREATION-DATE
Sources can be :VIRTUAL-WINDOW, :VIEWPORT, or :VIEWPORT-PORTION specified with
Let me know if this facility addresses your requirements.