Symbolics to Sun Port Questions

I have a few general questions, concerning OTHER LISP systems
for non-XL hybrid SUN class machines.  I know this is sort
flys in the face for SLUG types, but I have been directed
from my management (w/ their infinite wisdom for refuting my
XL arguments) to port my software across to standard SUN
class h/w environments (same old story, h/w costs rather than
s/w costs).  I have queried FRANZ Inc. (Allegro LISP, etc.)
for information about their s/w.

First some background information to provide you some context
for answering the questions.  Presently, I have a LARGE  (10-
20k lines, yes, I know lines is meaningless but it gives you
an idea) Multi-Abstraction Level Planning and Scheduling
System (handles up to a couple of thousand activities) on my
old Symbolics 3600 (serial number below 300), w/ 4 MW memory
running under Genera 7.2 (as you can tell we have a
substantial budget).  The code uses flavors provided under
that environment.  The portion of code for handling the
display (a substantial fraction of the overall system) avoids
dynamic windows and instead uses the static window flavors
due to speed concerns.  In addition, I use my own mouse
handling process for user interaction, scrapping
presentations (when you have a couple of thousand multi-level
presentations you can kiss response goodbye).  With this in
mind, please send responses to my questions or any helpful
suggestions directly to me.

1)  What other LISP environments are available for SUNs and
where can I contact them?

2)  During this port, I am thinking of changing over to CLOS.
What experiences has anyone had in doing a Flavors to CLOS
translation?

3)  Display translation or is it a total rewrite?  What is
available out there that sits on top of X-Windows and what
kind of headaches am I looking at in converting my display
code?  (ie: Common Windows is available with Allegro)

Again, any help will be appreciated.

					- Curt
					CurtE@Beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV