8.0.1 flod files and Rev 2 IO

I've forgotten the details, but we had similar problems when updating to
the 8.0.1 flods.  In a few of our machines, the problems were trivial user
errors: the hello.boot file scanned the files 'lisp-cart' or 'lisp-rel7'
which I assume are now obsolete.  This caused a 'bus error' message
immediately after the 'clear machine' command was echoed.

We have another machine that is still having a problem with the new flods.
Since the workaround is trivial (specify the old version flods explicitly),
we haven't bothered resolve the problem with the new flods.

Dan