Lisp under DOS with Foreign Function Calling anyone?

Hy there,

I'm looking for a Lisp (preferably CL) compiler/interpreter
to run on a 386/486 platform under DOS. Foreign function calling
capability for interfacing to a C library is a must.
I would prefer a real basic system, without a graphical interface,
debugger, inspector, and the sort. CL compatibility would be nice,
but not essential. Experimental versions will be considered.
I have so far looked into GoldHill and Expertelligence's products.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Paul Payer

payer@atc.bendix.com
Allied-Signal Aerospace