Can I use a Laserwriter with Symbolics system?...

    Date: Mon, 17 Dec 90 14:22 EST
    From: Bruce R. Miller <miller@GEM.cam.nist.gov>

    Is the PRINT system now layered? or are you refering to something
    `more' or `better'?   Its not on my system right now, but I *thought*
    that was because I marked it off the restore to save space cause we
    weren't going to use it...

Perhaps I'm confused.  Since I've never had occasion to need the print
spooler, I've never had to worry about whether it was included with the
standard system.

                                                barmar