Gabriel article in AI Expert

Folks,

The June '91 issue of AI Expert is dedicated to Common Lisp.
If you haven't seen it yet you should get your hands on a copy.  Richard
Gabriel has an article in it that's a real gem.  I'd love to see that
article in Computer Language.  I won't give away any of the punch lines,
but UNIX and C are the source of the humor.  He also makes a strong
case for the entire LISP community to pull together to solve the
problems of LISP wrt integration with other languages, development
environments, delivery, etc.  Happy reading.

Come to LUV '91 so we can start working together.

Peter Van Sickel