Namespace server spaces out

We use a 3670 running 8.0 as our site's namespace server.  It is not used
beyond this purpose, i.e., there is no interactive user at its console.
Occasionally, we must go to that console and type Reset Network on it
because namespace service is not accessible by the other Symbolics hosts.
The network board has been replaced but the problem still remains: a few
times a week, the machine becomes unavailable and must be Reset.
	Has anyone had similar experience?  At this point we don't have
a clue; the problem could be hardware, the new scheduler, or a bug in the
network software.  I will be grateful for any assisstance.

Jeff