Re: 36XX disk drive compatibility & cannibalism

Though it is probably hard to believe, we recently bought another Eagle
for our 3600 file server.  At that time the CE told us that the only
incompatibility between the 3600 and a 3670 was the cable format.  This
may be due to the fact that our second drive went into another cabinet.

Let me know how you come out with the switch.  I may went to junk our
3600 in the near future and salvage the disk also.

Jeff