[not about] Ellipsis mode for zmacs?

> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 91 12:30:47 -0600
> From: drstrip@cs.sandia.gov (David R. Strip)
> (while I'm asking questions, what are console copy, console paste, etc?
> They are not in the docex.)

No one answered this part.  Some consoles, especially in embedded systems,
have keyboard keys or system menu commands for cut and paste.  I think you're
referring to the Zwei commands that are bound to those keys/menus.  As far
as I know, there is no way to get to those commands from a non-embedded
Symbolics console.  Of course, a non-embedded Symbolics machine supports
X Windows and some X servers (terminals) have such keys.