Is there an easy way to copy recursive subdirectories from a UNIX box using Genera.

I have the 8.1 CD-ROM mounted on a SUN on the net, as sun:/cdrom/...
I want to copy the sys directory and all its inferiors onto a symbolics (sym:>).

I tried:

Copy File host:/cdrom/**/* sym:>rel-8-1>**>*    :create directories yes

but the UNIX box doesn't understand wildcards in subdirectories (I think).  So this isn't working.
I have had no problem copying over individual files, but I want to get the whole over in one shot, and
then delete the stuff we don't need.

Thanks for the word.

eric  (buckman@alan.portal.decent.lockheed.com)