Any 3650/Fujitsu Eagle users out there?

> When we upgraded our file server here from a 3600 to a 3650 four years
> ago, we were told that 3650's don't support Eagles.

	Strictly speaking, I suppose this is true; I don't think
Symbolics *wants* to support this configuration.  Nevertheless, it has
been done - our server, Zermatt, is a 3650 humming happily with 6 eagles
and a special 8X16 FEPIO board.

	I'm not sure what the details of the mod are, but Symbolics
Maintenance does seem to cover it.  We once had a new rep who didn't
know the board was special and swapped it with a normal one ...  It ran
just fine, we just wouldn't have been able to format new drives.

	Typing in the bad block list for a new drive is hellish.

		Cheers,

			- nick