MIPS rate (a resend)

(This is a resend, my previous attempt got screwed up because of a
typo in one of the addresses.)

I need some MIPS numbers to be presented to non-Lispm people.

Can someone provide some "rough" estimates of the MIPS rates for
Symbolics machines (from the old 3600 to the MacIvory III)?  How do
they compare with the PCs (386 and 486 at the various clock speeds),
the Mac IIs, the Suns, the new HPs, the RS6000s, the Explorers (and
MicroExplorers) and the SGI machines.

The numbers need not be exact, just good enough to give my audience an
idea of where to put the Symbolics machines on the "MIPS chart".

Willie