Request for Speculation: Why No ZMail X Client? (?ever?)

The programs that don't run as X clients usually all suffer from the same
cause: they assume their superior is the one and only main console.  I have a
routine to actually grab the zmail window from whatever console it is on and
put it on whatever console I am on.  I'll include it below with the caveat
that I wrote it for a UX environment.  I don't think that should matter.

;;; -*- Mode: LISP; Syntax: Common-Lisp; Base: 10; Package: ZWEI -*-
(defun1 grab-zmail-window0 (&optional (window *zmail-window*))
  (send window :set-superior (tv:mouse-default-superior))
  (multiple-value-call
    window :set-size
    (send (tv:mouse-default-superior) :inside-size)))Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270