Uptime

Alright, this isn't earthshattering, but this list has been quiet lately,
so...

I recently posted the question about full-microsecond-time wrapping,
and several people pointed out very gently that this is not a global
problem, it was just that my machine has been up longer than Symbolics
ever thought a 36xx could stay up without getting a microcode error :-)

Well, this made me curious. What is the record for a Symbolics 36xx
staying up? I think my record is about 8 weeks, although the machine
that prompted the question is at 7 weeks 4 days right now, and if
nothing untoward happens it will soon pass the 8 week mark. Anybody
else care to share their record for uptime?

Greatly appreciate all responses;

John Reading
readingj@cerf.net