Executing a command on another symbolics host

I can use "execute command" from any symbolics to execute any unix command on
any reachable unix host; however, it will not work to execute a genera command
on another symbolics host.  I can use "rsh" from any unix host to execute any
genera command on any symbolics host.  How can I execute a genera
command on any symbolics host other than the one that I am working on?  (Other
than "execute command some-unix-host "rsh symbolics-host desired command"").

Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270
Tulsa Research Center
P.O. Box 3385, Tulsa, OK 74102