DW/CLIM question

    Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1991 17:11 EST
    From: buff@pravda.cc.gatech.edu (Richard Billington)

    Any idea about how to make scroll a window to make a presentation appear at
    the top of it? That is, using DW (or CLIM), I'd like to do things like the
    functions :put-item-in-window or :scroll-to let me do in
    tv:text-scroll-windows. (Eventually I'm moving to CLIM, so I want to stay
    compatable even though I'm currently still in DW on a Symbolics).

In CLIM:

  (multiple-value-bind (lef top rit bot) (clim:bounding-rectangle* presentation)
     (declare (ignore lef rit bot))
     (clim:window-set-viewport-position* pane 0 top))

or

  (multiple-value-bind (lef top rit bot) (clim:bounding-rectangle* presentation)
     (declare (ignore lef rit bot))
     (multiple-value-bind (v-lef v-top) (clim:window-viewport-position* pane)
	(declare (ignore v-top))
        (clim:window-set-viewport-position* pane v-lef top)))

or any number of other variations (e.g. centering the presentation).