[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Neural networks applications available?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Neural networks applications available?
- From: email@example.com (Marty Hall)
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 08:36:35 -0500
- In-reply-to: Barry Margolin's message of Feb 2, 23:30
In message entitled "Neural networks applications available?" on Feb 2, you write:
> Symbolics announced a neural network product called "Plexi" a couple of
> years ago. I think Lucid is also selling a Unix port of it.
Does Symbolics still support this? I think it was done by a third party,
not Symbolics, and I'm not sure that Symbolics has been paying to have
it upgraded to later versions of Genera.
(setf (need-p 'disclaimer) NIL)