Re: Neural networks applications available?

    Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 05:36 PST
    From: hall@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu (Marty Hall)

    In message entitled "Neural networks applications available?" on Feb  2, you write:

    > Symbolics announced a neural network product called "Plexi" a couple of
    > years ago.  I think Lucid is also selling a Unix port of it.

    Does Symbolics still support this? I think it was done by a third party,
    not Symbolics, and I'm not sure that Symbolics has been paying to have
    it upgraded to later versions of Genera.

					    - Marty
    (setf (need-p 'disclaimer) NIL)

I've seen Plexi used under 7.2 (or was it 8.0) on an MacIvory.  If Symbolics
doesn't have anyway to contact the developers of Plexi, I probably can find
them.