Dialnet access to SLUG list?

I'm asking this for someone who's got a dialnet
setup going, but who has yet to explore it...
(I don't use dialnet and know very little about
it)
   How does he go about signing up to the slug
list (through dialnet, of course)? I would
suppose he would just add the slug-request
address to a phone list file somewhere, as well
as the slug@ai.sri.com address. Do the SLUG
list messages then get forwarded to him
automatically when he does his dialnet call?
I thought so, but hey...:)  Thanks!
--
* Scott Busse                  O    O   O_     _      ___ .....