Dialnet access to SLUG list?

    Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1992 17:51 EDT
    From: Scott_Busse%mindlink.bc.ca@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Scott Busse)

    I'm asking this for someone who's got a dialnet
    setup going, but who has yet to explore it...
    (I don't use dialnet and know very little about
    it)
       How does he go about signing up to the slug
    list (through dialnet, of course)? I would
    suppose he would just add the slug-request
    address to a phone list file somewhere, as well
    as the slug@ai.sri.com address. Do the SLUG
    list messages then get forwarded to him
    automatically when he does his dialnet call?
    I thought so, but hey...:)  Thanks!

He should send mail to slug-request@ai.sri.com, asking that his email
address be added to the slug list, just like anyone else.  Then slug
mail will be sent to the dialnet gateway, and will be included when his
system picks up its mail from the gateway.

                                                barmar