fat and thin strings

    Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1992 11:54 EDT
    From: Vincent Keunen <nrb!keunen@relay.EU.net>

    (I guess you guys from the other side of the earth are awake, now, so
    I'll post my question)

    I have looked in the doc examiner at everything about fat and string but
    can't find what I want.

    I'd like to remove the style attributes from strings.  Is there a
    function to do that?  The problem is that (apparently), strings entered
    interactively are in another font/style/... than those from the code.
    So I'd like to remove all style information from a string (otherwise,
    I'll have to use string-equal everywhere).

Use SCL:STRING-THIN

    Thanks

    Vincent
    --

    Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
    R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts