[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in CHAR-NAME: A clue!
- To: T-Discussion@YALE.ARPA
- Subject: Bug in CHAR-NAME: A clue!
- From: Ashwin Ram <Ram@YALE.ARPA>
- Date: Mon ,18 Nov 85 15:28:45 EDT
- In-reply-to: <ram@YALE-RING>, 16 Nov 85 21:58:27 EST (Sat)
CHAR-NAME RASSQ's down an internal table to look up a character's name. It
turns out that if I reDEFINE RASS in *T-IMPLEMENTATION-ENV* with the exact
code (from TSYS/LIST2.T) that it originally was anyway, CHAR-NAME now works
fine. Curiouser and curiouser...