minutiae

As I work on the Apollo T, you will be seeing a lot of trivia like this\n from me:

LIST?, as opposed to CARCDRABLE?, should see if the top-level really is
a list, i.e., terminates in NIL, so that anything that passes the
LIST? test can be passed to LENGTH, MAP, etc.

is there anyway to find, or at least close, the input file after LOAD
hits EOF in the middle of an expression?  a CLOSE-ALL (called by RESET
automatically perhaps) or a *MOST-RECENT-STREAM*  would be useful.  right
now, if that happens, I can't correct and save the file without first
killing the T process.

why isn't SYMBOLCONC spelled SYMBOL-CONC?
-------