[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
esoteric emacs complaint
- To: David Fuchs <DRF@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Subject: esoteric emacs complaint
- From: Leigh L. Klotz <KLOTZ%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1983 23:02 EDT
- Cc: bug-emacs@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 16 Sep 1983 14:31-EDT from David Fuchs <DRF at SU-SCORE.ARPA>
Perhaps EMACS' idea of your tty speed is wrong; do
and try it again. If it's some DM-driver related problem, it may be
ages before anyone here takes a look at it.
If this doesn't work, please try it on MIT-OZ.
If you exit with ^X-^S, then the people at Stanford have really changed
EMACS. We're constantly getting complaints that I can't understand; it
turns out that they're frequently due to some local modification, which of
course doesn't go with the documentation.