Issue: ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (Version 8)

re: Adding the discussion of SIMPLE-ARRAY was at *+*YOUR*+* request, JonL.

Sorry, Dave, I only ever made a request to add precisely the one statement
that you have already now added -- that the proposal *does not* alter
the CLtL semantics of SIMPLE-ARRAY.  What I critiqued were statements
of the proposal that under reasonable interpretation could be taken to
mean that the CLtL p.28 definition of SIMPLE-ARRAY is being abrogated.

At any rate, thanks for the one-line addition.

-- JonL --