[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (Version 8)
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (Version 8)
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 89 15:55:29 PST
- Cc: email@example.com, X3J13@Sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Fri, 17 Mar 89 15:51 EST <19890317205125.6.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
re: Adding the discussion of SIMPLE-ARRAY was at *+*YOUR*+* request, JonL.
Sorry, Dave, I only ever made a request to add precisely the one statement
that you have already now added -- that the proposal *does not* alter
the CLtL semantics of SIMPLE-ARRAY. What I critiqued were statements
of the proposal that under reasonable interpretation could be taken to
mean that the CLtL p.28 definition of SIMPLE-ARRAY is being abrogated.
At any rate, thanks for the one-line addition.
-- JonL --