CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

harcopy in CLIM

    Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1991 20:56 EDT
    From: Peter Karp <pkarp@ai.sri.com>

    Would someone involved in the CLIM definition please comment on
    plans for providing hardcopy capabilities for CLIM?  Such as the
    ability to produce postscript output of the contents of a
    particular CLIM pane?  To what degree have people discussed this
    issue, and when might we see hardcopy capabilities?

    Peter

I think this is already handled (if you believe the manual).  I would like to
know if CLIM is going to support sending hardcopy directly to printers, the
way dynamic windows does.  Or, does each application have to write it's own
machine specific code to do this?

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index