CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

clim library suggestions

Philip Chu says:

    Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1992 03:02+0200
    From: Philip Chu-Summer 92 <pchu@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov>

    I've noticed there isn't anything in the CLIM library, yet. I may have
    some stuff at the end of the summer, but in the meantime I have a
    couple of suggestions for entries:

    1) The example code supplied by the CLIM vendors--I seem to remember
    th ILA/MCL version including a number of instructive demos. (The only
    one I can remember is an address book). I suppose the vendors would
    have to be contacted and agree to that.

    2) A mail archive for the clim@bbn mail list. I don't know how you'd
    go about setting one up, but I've often wished for one when plowing
    through my Symbolics CLIM manual.

Do the people at bbn maintaining the clim list keep an archive?  If not,
would it be a lot of work?

    By the way, thanks for volunteering to maintain the library. I
    certainly wouldn't have done it.

    Phil Chu
    Artificial Intelligence Research Branch
    NASA Ames Research Center
    pchu@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov

Sorry to ask that on the list, but I don't know who to contact.

Vincent
Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts
keunen@nrb.be                   2e Avenue, 65
tel: +32 41 407282              B-4040 Herstal
fax: +32 41 481170              BELGIUM