CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: clim library suggestions

  Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1992 17:26+0200
  From: Vincent Keunen <nrb!keunen@relay.eu.net>
  Subject: clim library suggestions
  To: clim@nrbmi2.ia.nrb.be, clim-request@BBN.COM

  Philip Chu says:

      Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1992 03:02+0200
      From: Philip Chu-Summer 92 <pchu@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov>

      2) A mail archive for the clim@bbn mail list. I don't know how you'd
      go about setting one up, but I've often wished for one when plowing
      through my Symbolics CLIM manual.

  Do the people at bbn maintaining the clim list keep an archive?  If not,
  would it be a lot of work?

  Sorry to ask that on the list, but I don't know who to contact.

  Vincent
  Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
  R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts
  keunen@nrb.be                   2e Avenue, 65
  tel: +32 41 407282              B-4040 Herstal
  fax: +32 41 481170              BELGIUM

Dan Cerys maintains this list, but apparently he is on vacation till
August 17.  I believe there is an archive, but I am not sure.  This
sounds like a good suggestion.

jeff morrill