CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Strange (to me) behavior with define-command

>@begin(obligatory_scolding)
>Nobody said what version of CLIM they are using, or on what platform.
>@end(obligatory_scolding)

@begin(obligatory_whining_defence)
I usually do, but I forgot this time.  Franz CLIM 1.1 on a Sparc 1+.
@end(obligatory_whining_defence)

>It's just a bug, which has been fixed in CLIM 2.0.  The bug was that
>CLIM failed to search the translators in class precedence order; now
>it does.

Is there an easy fix for 1.1?  2.0 seems so far away for some (most?) of us.

Randy
--
Randy A. Coulman                |       ARIES Laboratory
coulman@cs.Usask.ca             |       University of Saskatchewan
                                |       Saskatoon, SK   S7N 0W0

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index