CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ordered-menu-items

   Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 11:07+0200
   From: Vincent Keunen <nrb!keunen@relay.eu.net>

       Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1992 20:05+0200
       From: Brian Anderson <bha@atc.boeing.com>
   Then in your code, you just look for that option and present the item as
   either 'clim::menu-item or as 'clim::string (CLIM gods: isn't there
   something better than this?  String will usually be ok, but i would have
   preferred a clim::non-sensitive-presentation-type, which is different
   from 'null because null prints as "None", which is not what I want.  Did
   I miss something?).

How about presenting it as clim:blank-area?  Then it would behave like
the background.  Or am I missing something too? :)

jclose@ads.com: ADS BA&H/1953 Gallows Rd #600/Vienna, VA 22182 703-902-7150

Anarchists don't believe in rules.  Surrealists make up their own.

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index