CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM 1.0 -> CLIM 2.0

   From: Georg Schneider <schneide@dfki.uni-sb.de>
   Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 14:27:15 +0200

   I work on a sun, running ACL 4.2 and CLIM 2.0 and I want to
   change an application from CLIM 1.0 to CLIM 2.0.
   The last problem, I have is the following:

In CLIM 2.0, the EXPRESSION and FORM types added an :AUTO-ACTIVATE
option.  In effect, the default in CLIM 1.0/1.1 was :AUTO-ACTIVATE T.
The default in CLIM 2.0 is :AUTO-ACTIVATE NIL.

So use the following as your presentation type:
 '((clim:form) :auto-activate t)

   (define-planner-command (com-satisfy-discourse-goals :name "Satisfy Discourse Goals")
       ((goals 'clim:form))
     (start *planner* goals)
    )

   When I want to type in someting like this (which works under CLIM 1.0):
   (a b)
   When typing the blank I get an error:
   The input "(a" is not a complete Lisp expression
   That's true!

   What can I do to tell CLIM 2.0 that my input is not yet finished?
   Must I write a new presentation type?
   Any suggestions, hints, etc?
   Is there a CLIM-faq?