Action!

Previously I posted a message about Action! and a problem I was having using
the program.  It turns out that the copy of Action! that I was using was
a copy that had been donated to my college by Expertelligence relatively
early in the design process.  As a result, there were still a few bugs, and
the manual was just a dump of the documentation strings for the functions.
As it turns out, the release version is much better, and the programmers
at Expertelligence were very helpful in solving my problems.  When they
realized that I was having problems with the old version, they decided to
donate a new copy to my college.

--Matthew