[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: compiling the series utilities?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: compiling the series utilities?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Robin Burke)
- Date: 17 Feb 92 17:33:37 GMT
- In-reply-to: robert futrelle's message of 17 Feb 92 05:48:46 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences, Evanston, IL
- References: <9202170548.AA13505@corwin.ccs.northeastern.edu>
- Sender: email@example.com (Mr. usenet)
After making some changes to the packaging stuff, I have
been able to compile series, however, it failed the
test suite for reasons I was unable to track down. I
have had no problems loading the source file and we are
currently using the series functions for development.
institute for learned scientists