[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ptable bug??
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ptable bug??
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 20 Nov 92 08:04:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 20 Nov 92 08:04:46+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 20 Nov 92 08:04:00 GMT
I've noticed Apple's Ethernet doing that several times after a change of
physical setup. In my case, it started working again when removing MacTCP...
I suspect lower-level problems, not a specific extension, though I will try
PTable next time.
You may put PTable back in now. Once Ethernet is working, everything is OK.