[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: PBCatSearch
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andrew LM Shalit)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 02:13:40 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer
- Sender: email@example.com (News Administrator)
Has anyone written a Lisp wrapper for PBCatSearch? I'm looking for an
easy way to make queries about a volume, for example, "give me all the
files that contain "foo" or "give me all the files that have been modified
in the last twenty four hours" or "give me all the files that have creator
I realize that I could just use the Common Lisp DIRECTORY function and
various filters to the result, but PBCatSearch would be much faster.
Thanks in advance for any help.