Re: limited number of items in table-sequence ????

>I developing a dictionary tool and including a sequence-dialog-item in my gui.
>It seems that the number of items of sequence-dialog-item is limited
>(around 4278 ??) Am i right?
>
>The whole dictionary will contain more than 15000 items. Should I develop
>myself a new sequence-dialog-item manager? What about cached
>sequence-dialog-item?
>
>thanks in advance
>mathieu

My opinion would be to develop an internal representation for all your potential
entries, and then dynamically create new sequence managers based on some
search criteria. 15,000 choices is way too much for a user to handle. S/he needs
a way to narrow the list.

			-- Chris.