Re: KCL for sequents?

Bob,

When preparing a distribution sources of KCL, we remove those
code that the author does not want us to distribute.
For this purpose, we use a tool called MUDF (I named it myself, but
forgot what it means) which parses the C source files and drops off
those lines that are specific to some machines.  More specifically,
MUDF looks at C compiler macros such as #ifdef and #else.
If it encounters #ifdef for some specified compilation macros,
then it deletes all lines until #else or #end is encountered.
So, perhaps the easiest way to answer your inquiry is to list
which macros are specified.  Here is the macro specification list
we use for MUDF.  YES means "yes, leave it" and NO means "remove".

	VAX		YES
	SUN		YES
	SUN2R3		YES
	SUN3		YES
	IBMRT		NO
	SEQ		YES
	ISI		NO
	ATT3B2		YES
	S3000		YES
	OMRON		YES
	E15		YES
	DGUX		YES
	AOSVS		YES
	AOSVS1		YES
	NEWS		YES
	TAHOE		YES

Please refer to h/include.h for more information.
The only suppressing macros are, as you see, IBMRT and ISI.
The code for IBM RT PC and ISI processors were written by IBUKI.
I think these code are available from IBUKI.

-- Taiichi