Akcl

	Not sure if this is the right bulletin board for such questions, so
  I'll keep this posting brief. I've been trying to get Keio University to
  upgrade from an old kcl implementation to akcl. Does anyone have some nice
  statistics or benchmark results comparing these two? Even some rough guess
  estimates ("it seems to produce code that is about twice as fast...") would
  be helpful.

	Also, I had no problem building akcl on a Sun/3 but I ran into
  problems with installing a sparc version. Are there known fixes required
  for sparcs? I tried to build it on an 8 Meg version of a Sun4.

  Thanks. Please re-direct this message if appropriate.

-John Gennari			<gennari@aa.cs.keio.ac.jp>