Re: #| One last comment on #| |#

Wait a minute.  I thought the whole idea was that #| |# constructs would
nest properly.  That is their most important feature; you can use them
to comment out code without worrying about the screw that there might
already be commented out things.  It seems that if they are to nest
right, they will have to be implemented in such a way that none of the
things KMP mentions will fail.  Alan, would you please explain?

Modulo the above, I am in favor of putting this in.  Kent, I would not
use them to replace the ";;;" comments before code; I would only use them
to comment out code, and possibly for moby big block comments.