In Fact...

I would like to say that I found the second Common Lisp meeting to be much
better organized and more productive than the first.  I am at least hopeful
that things will progress...

However, I must say that I did not find Bob Balzer's report on his development
environment to be at all appropriate.  There are better forums for such a
report (where people specifically interested in programming environments would
more likely be), and the report occupied valuable time better used for more
pressing matters.  I recall that a similar thing happened in Monterey.  I hope
that the next Common Lisp meeting will not be misused as a forum for Bob to
present his research proposals and projects.