Flushing people

    Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1985  11:18 EST
    From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>

    ....the obvious move would be to get Ohlander on that
    committee instead, on the grounds that he is the senior ISI person who
    will be most directly involved in the support effort, plus the fact that
    he has been involved with Common Lisp for many years.  We clearly want
    someone from the ISI support organization, and we clearly do not need
    two such people.

I don't know anything about politics, but I know what I like.

I never thought much of Balzer, and using the excuse that we shouldn't have
two people from ISI sounds good to me.