Committee membership

This looks fine to me.  I do not know what Bawden's status is, Have you
made sure that Bawden, Bobrow, Griss, and Rees know that this is coming?
They might possibly be surprised and/or upset to see their name
announced to everyone before anybody said anything to them.  I know you
and RPG have been in touch with some of them, but I wasn't sure if they
all know what's coming.  Anyway, the announcement looks fine now; thanks
to both of you for doing such a good job on this.