CMUCL

We have proprietary 68020 hardware here running a proprietary Unix
System V.2 compatible OS. Would it be possible to bootstrap CMUCL with
only a C compiler or is there a whole lot more software environment
required?

Is a graphical user interface a requirement or can it run from an
ascii terminal? We have a graphical user interface, but it is also
proprietary, i.e. not X Windows.

Doug Hockin                     Internet:  dough@isc-br.isc-br.com
ISC - Bunker Ramo               UUCP:      oliveb!isc-br!dough
22425 East Appleway             Phone:     509 927 5477
Liberty Lake WA 99019-9514 USA  Fax:       509 927 5612