Re: Calling Customer Service for bad sectors

Thanks for the answers you gave me. The problem is NOT the disk driver,
it's some bad blocks on disk ... I wanted some utilities that can save
me the effort of reformatting the disk and then restore all the lmfs
backup tapes , But it seems that i have no choice as the customer
service here is not the best !! only one FS man there, and he is not
available for one month (he's in U.S.A, i think) ... and the technicians
don't know much about such things ...
Well, thanks again ... i hope it'll be solved soon !!

                                                Johny.
 .